Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Personal Injury

Request for a call back

Slip Trip Specialists at Turner White Solicitors are armed with comprehensive knowledge about publicly/privately owned property injury claims and offer a free and confidential consultation to those who have suffered injury because of someone else’s fault. We can also visit you at your home or hospital if you cannot visit our office. Our team of best solicitors are made up of best lawyers in all areas of personal injury practice, with a proven record of accomplishment of success in their specialist areas.

Slip Or Trip Compensation Claim

When Can I Make A Claim?

As a stated rule, property owners need to take “reasonable” precautions to prevent slips and trips occurring on his/her premises. This is true in both publicly/privately owned property, and proprietors are mostly insured against slips and trips on their property.

Unfortunately, if you have slipped or tripped and injured yourself through no fault of your own, you may be able to make a slip trip claim for compensation. An unfortunate slip and trip accident can lead to any injury from bruising or whiplash to torn muscles or bone fractures. This might mean you have to take time off work along with appropriate medical and therapeutic treatment and care, and in such cases, you can always claim for compensation.

Our leading solicitors have helped various victims to claim compensation following slips and trips in various locations, including:

  • Pubs
  • Workplace
  • Restaurants
  • Footpath and Roads
  • Public car parking plaza
  • Gyms and Swimming Pools
  • Supermarkets, shops and shopping centres

Personal injury compensation claims for slips, trips and falls are a complicated space and need to be undertaken by experienced specialist personal injury lawyers. This is because it can be difficult to find out who...
Enquire now

Request for a call back

is at fault. Call our leading solicitors at Turner White Solicitors today on 01772 25 22 22/01772 25 33 33 or request a call back for a consultation on your slip trip claim. Start your compensation claim now. Our expert solicitors are here to help you to get your life back to normal.

Why Should I Claim Compensation For Serious Injury

We understand how traumatic and embarrassing it can be to suffer an injury because of a strip, trip, or fall, which can affect your mobility, your ability to earn, and on top of that the additional cost of medical treatment that can give rise to financial concern. In such circumstances, it becomes important for you to claim compensation that could help to cover the costs of any medical treatment and rehabilitation.

Additionally, if your family depends on your earnings, compensation could also help to make up for lost earnings for the reason that of having to take time off work because of your injury. Getting the compensation that you genuinely deserve for your injury can support you to focus solely on your recovery phase, without having to worry about your financial condition. Whether you sustain an injury in a slip, trip or fall accident as a pedestrian in the street or as a shop assistant in a supermarket, making a claim for compensation can always make other people aware of the hazards of a public/private property and prevent them from experiencing a similar accident.

With more than two decades of experience, our No Win No Fee Claim Solicitors achievement rate is incomparable. Turner White Solicitors deliver the highest level of legal expertise in slip trip claims and are committed to secure the best compensation that you deserve. Get in touch with us today on 01772 25 22 22 or simply request a call back.

What We Need From You

Slips and trips can happen because businesses and local councils didn’t take the appropriate safety measure to keep you and other people safe. To establish the facts of your slip trip case, our solicitor will need to know:

  • The date of the accident – where and how it occurred
  • The contact details for any witnesses
  • The details of your injuries and medical treatment received
  • If you are a member of a trade union or you have insurance policies, which may pay some of your legal costs for you.

When a slip, trip or fall occurs at work, in a shop, a restaurant or another place of business it should be noted that the owner should keep an accident report book on the premises. You should always ask to record the details of your accident. In certain other categories of slips, trips and falls accidents, the proprietor responsible for maintaining the accident report book may be obligated to report your mishap to the Health and Safety Authority (HSA).

Having this record of injury will also help you to secure the best compensation that you deserve and make your claim for compensation more powerful. Subsequently, it will be wise of you to keep any relevant documents such as receipts of medical treatment or any written paperwork for subsequent time off from work and lose out on earnings.

How Much Compensation Can I Receive for A Slip Or Trip Claim?

Broadly speaking, slip trip compensation is usually based on various factors such as the kind of injury you sustained and the amount of recovery time that you may need. If you have sustained other losses because of a slip trip accident such as loss of income or paying for medical expenses, then these can also be recovered with a successful claim.

Subsequently, the amount of compensation received in all slip trip claims is also reliant on the relevant proof and evidence that are available to the solicitor such as witnesses who could provide testimonies of the incident. Moreover, you should ensure that you keep all receipts and documentation close to you so that any kind of losses to your personal or professional life can be proven. These evidences will surely help our best solicitors to make the case strong and secure the best compensation for you.

You can find out how much slip trip claim you’re entitled to by getting in touch with our advisors today on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to help. We will be able to give you an indication of the potential value of your claim. However, if you want to get an estimated settlement figure before you contact us, you can always use our interactive compensation calculator to find out how much compensation you might be entitled to.

How Long Do I Have To Make A Slip Or Trip Claim

In the UK, the standard time limit within which a slip and trip accident claim can be filed is 3 years. If legal proceedings are not started within 3 years, the case is considered time barred and you are no longer entitled to claim for compensation. The 3-year deadline starts either from the date that the accident happened or from the date when it was established that your injury was directly/indirectly linked to the original accident, which is also known as ‘date of knowledge’.

The best recommendation is always to start thinking about making slip trip compensation claims as soon as after the actual incident takes place. Events will still be fresh in your mind, evidences are easier to collect and a stronger compensation case more likely to be built.

Therefore, the sooner you speak to a team of personal injury solicitors, the better. If you have questions or concerns about the time limits, please call us for a free and confidential consultation on Freephone 01772 25 22 22.

For a free consultation about a slip trip compensation claim, call our No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or start your claim online and we will call you.

When you contact us, you don't have to start your slip trip claim for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your accident was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.

For more information on  slip trip claims , get in touch with us on 01772 25 22 22 or request a call back or simply fill the form, and our expert team will get back to you and give you the suitable legal advice.