- How Much Will My Claim For Compensation Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Cost?
- Why Claim Compensation For Head Trauma?
- What Kind Of Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Can I Claim Compensation For?
- How Long Will Making A Claim For Brain Trauma Compensation Take?
- How Much Compensation Will I Get For Head Trauma Or Brain Injury?
- How Much Time Do I Have To Make A Claim?
- More Information About The Kinds Of Head Trauma And Head Injuries
- When Can I Make Other Types of Personal Injury Claims?
- Why Should I Make a Personal Injury Compensation Claim?
- What Will Our Solicitors Need From You?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
- How Long Do I Have To Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- Does The Case Follows A No Win No Fee Claim Basis?
- Our Industry Leading Personal Injury Claims Solicitors:
- Make a Claim with Turner White Solicitors
In the UK, the standard time limit within which any form of personal injury claim can be filed is 3 years. If legal proceedings are not started within 3 years, the case is considered time barred and you are no longer entitled to claim for compensation. The 3-year deadline starts either from the date that the accident happened or from the date when it was established that your injury was directly/indirectly linked to the original injury, which is also known as ‘date of knowledge’. In fatal cases, the family of the deceased has 3 years to make a claim, starting from the date either your loved one died, or the date you received the post-mortem reports, connecting the death to the injury.
The golden advice is always to start thinking about making a personal injury compensation claims as soon as after the actual incident takes place. Events will still be fresh in your mind, evidences are easier to collect and a stronger compensation case more likely to be built.
Therefore, the sooner you speak to a team of personal injury solicitors, the better. If you have questions or concerns about the time limits, please call us for a free and confidential consultation on Freephone 01772 25 22 22.
For a free consultation about any other personal injury compensation claim, call our No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or start your claim online and we will call you.
When you contact us, you don't have to start your personal injury claim for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your accident was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.
For more information on other types of personal injury claims, get in touch with us on 01772 25 22 22 or request a call back or simply fill the form, and our expert team will get back to you and give you the suitable legal advice....