Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Personal Injury

Request for a call back

Again, how much you’ll get will depend on the injury – the more severe and life-changing it is the more compensation you’re likely to get. And there are guidelines for how much you can be awarded, which are provided by the Judicial College. There are some other things that will be taken into account, such as the cost of short and long term medical care, adaptations to the home, respite, and medical equipment, as well as loss of earnings, if this is applicable.

So, even though we can’t say for sure what you might receive, we can give you an idea of what you could expect for:

• minor head injuries that result in minimal, temporary or no brain damage – £1,500 to £8,500

• moderate brain damage that results in severe effects on mental functions, including changes to sight, speech, hearing or other senses as well as personality changes – £59,500 to £98,500

• very severe damage which leaves the person in need of 24 hour care, unable to respond with little language function and doubly incontinent – £185,000 to £265,500

For a free consultation about a Brain Injury Compensation and Head Injury Claims, call our No Win No Fee road traffic accident solicitors on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or start your claim online and we will call you.

When you contact us, you don't have to start your Brain Injury Compensation and Head Injury Claims for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your accident was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.

For more information on Brain Injury Compensation and Head Injury claims, get in touch with us on 01772 25 22 22 or request a call back or simply fill the form, and our expert team will get back to you and give you the suitable legal advice.

Enquire now

Request for a call back