- How Much Will My Claim For Compensation Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Cost?
- Why Claim Compensation For Head Trauma?
- What Kind Of Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Can I Claim Compensation For?
- How Long Will Making A Claim For Brain Trauma Compensation Take?
- How Much Compensation Will I Get For Head Trauma Or Brain Injury?
- How Much Time Do I Have To Make A Claim?
- More Information About The Kinds Of Head Trauma And Head Injuries
- When Can I Make Other Types of Personal Injury Claims?
- Why Should I Make a Personal Injury Compensation Claim?
- What Will Our Solicitors Need From You?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
- How Long Do I Have To Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- Does The Case Follows A No Win No Fee Claim Basis?
- Our Industry Leading Personal Injury Claims Solicitors:
- Make a Claim with Turner White Solicitors
Again, how much you’ll get will depend on the injury – the more severe and life-changing it is the more compensation you’re likely to get. And there are guidelines for how much you can be awarded, which are provided by the Judicial College. There are some other things that will be taken into account, such as the cost of short and long term medical care, adaptations to the home, respite, and medical equipment, as well as loss of earnings, if this is applicable.
So, even though we can’t say for sure what you might receive, we can give you an idea of what you could expect for:
• minor head injuries that result in minimal, temporary or no brain damage – £1,500 to £8,500
• moderate brain damage that results in severe effects on mental functions, including changes to sight, speech, hearing or other senses as well as personality changes – £59,500 to £98,500
• very severe damage which leaves the person in need of 24 hour care, unable to respond with little language function and doubly incontinent – £185,000 to £265,500
For a free consultation about a Brain Injury Compensation and Head Injury Claims, call our No Win No Fee road traffic accident solicitors on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or start your claim online and we will call you.
When you contact us, you don't have to start your Brain Injury Compensation and Head Injury Claims for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your accident was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.