Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Personal Injury

Request for a call back

What is Personal Injury?

Personal Injury can include any physical injury which has occurred in public places, due to another person or company/organisation being held responsible. This could be slipping or tripping due to poor paving, injury due to construction works on the street, or something similar. Apart from physical injury, it is also possible to claim compensation for psychological symptoms being developed due to a certain event or circumstances from taking place. Provided someone or something is responsible for it and the damage is significant, you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim.

Carrying out a Claim

In order to carry out a personal injury claim, you must identify the person or the organisation that was at fault or was held liable for your safety. The incident must occur in the UK in order to make a claim but Scotland and Northern Ireland have separate jurisdictions than England and Wales. The amount received as compensation will depend on the nature of the injury and the losses that arise as a consequence. Court proceedings must be issued within 3 years from the date of the accident (England and Wales) but it is also possible to make a claim outside the 3 year time limit depending on the circumstances. When you contact us, you don't have to start your personal injury claim for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your injury was caused be...
Enquire now

Request for a call back

cause of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.

For more information on Personal Injury claims, get in touch with us on 01772 25 22 22 or request a call back or simply fill the form, and our expert team will get back to you and give you the suitable legal advice