- How Much Will My Claim For Compensation Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Cost?
- Why Claim Compensation For Head Trauma?
- What Kind Of Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Can I Claim Compensation For?
- How Long Will Making A Claim For Brain Trauma Compensation Take?
- How Much Compensation Will I Get For Head Trauma Or Brain Injury?
- How Much Time Do I Have To Make A Claim?
- More Information About The Kinds Of Head Trauma And Head Injuries
- When Can I Make Other Types of Personal Injury Claims?
- Why Should I Make a Personal Injury Compensation Claim?
- What Will Our Solicitors Need From You?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
- How Long Do I Have To Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- Does The Case Follows A No Win No Fee Claim Basis?
- Our Industry Leading Personal Injury Claims Solicitors:
- Make a Claim with Turner White Solicitors
What is Personal Injury?
Personal Injury can include any physical injury which has occurred in public places, due to another person or company/organisation being held responsible. This could be slipping or tripping due to poor paving, injury due to construction works on the street, or something similar. Apart from physical injury, it is also possible to claim compensation for psychological symptoms being developed due to a certain event or circumstances from taking place. Provided someone or something is responsible for it and the damage is significant, you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim.
Carrying out a Claim
In order to carry out a personal injury claim, you must identify the person or the organisation that was at fault or was held liable for your safety. The incident must occur in the UK in order to make a claim but Scotland and Northern Ireland have separate jurisdictions than England and Wales. The amount received as compensation will depend on the nature of the injury and the losses that arise as a consequence. Court proceedings must be issued within 3 years from the date of the accident (England and Wales) but it is also possible to make a claim outside the 3 year time limit depending on the circumstances. When you contact us, you don't have to start your personal injury claim for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your injury was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.