Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


General Visa

In order to apply for Tier 2 General Visa in the UK, you must have a skilled job offer, which cannot be filled by a British national.

Intra-Company Transfer Visa

In order to apply for the Intra-Company Transfer Visa, your overseas employer has to offer you a role in a UK branch of the organisation.

Minister of Religion Visa

In order to apply for Minister of Religion Visa, you must have a job offer within a faith community such as a minister of religion, missionary, or member of a religious order in the UK.


In order to apply for the Sportsperson Visa, you must be a leading sportsperson or competent coach recognised by your sport’s governing body as globally established at the top level.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your work visa-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back