Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


You may be able to get a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you’ve been invited by a UK-based organisation or client because you’re an expert in your occupation. Additionally, if you want to come to the UK to perform particular paid work, you can also apply for the visa.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your tourist and short stay visitor visas-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back