Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


An individual can apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if he/she wants to marry or register a civil partnership in the UK; he/she wants to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK or if he/she is not planning to stay or settle in the UK after their marriage or civil partnership.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your tourist and short stay visitor visas-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back