Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


You can apply for a General Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over. The main requirements are that you must have a place on a course; you can speak, read, write and communicate in the English language as well as you must have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your work visa-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back