Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


You can apply for the Child Student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at an independent school in the UK. The main requirements are that you must have a place on a course; you must have the consent of your parent or guardian as well as you must have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your work visa-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back