Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


You can apply for a Short-term study visa if you’re doing a short course of study such as research as a part of degree course, English language course, or a training course in the UK.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team will help you in your work visa-related immigration process.

Enquire now

Request for a call back