Get in touch:

01772-252222 Request Call Back

MON - FRI 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM



Immigration applications can be made for people wishing to travel to the UK either for tourism or for settling down in the UK for whatever reason, be it work, education, asylum or due to other relatives living in the UK. It is common to make visa applications for Visa for tourism, if you wish to come to the UK for sightseeing or for a short term. Other Visa's include travelling to settle down in the UK for the short term or for the long term if you have family living in the UK or want to settle down permanently.

Family or Spouse Visa

If you have family in the UK or you are currently in the UK and wish to call a family member over, you can apply for a family visa. Similarly you can apply to call your Spouse over to the UK by applying for a Spouse Visa and get free advice from one of our trusted solicitors.


If you are wanting to travel to the UK for business purposes, it is possible to make an application with certain conditions. If you can meet those conditions, it is possible to get a visa to reside in the UK for a certain period of time. Speak to our qualified solicitors for more information.

Other Visa's

We also offer advice and help with Student Visa's and other types of Visa which will allow you to reside in the UK. For more information, contact our solicitors for free advice.

Get in touch with the immigration department of Turner White Solicitors on 01772 25 22 22. Our expert immigration law team can help you!

Enquire now

Request for a call back