Litigation Executive – Glasgow
We’re a young and vibrant Law Firm, based in historic offices in Preston. We are looking to appoint an experienced Litigator to join our Glasgow branch.
Job Type / Category
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months previous experience in dealing with personal injury litigated matters – ideally relating to Road Traffic Accidents. They will have the ability to run a litigated case load of around 50-80 files from drafting and issuing Proceedings right through to Trial.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
In addition they will possess the following abilities:
- Able to use a case management system, ideally Proclaim;
- Able to use MS Word and MS Outlook;
- Able to work to a high standard of accuracy;
- Able to manage time and work efficiently;
- Able to handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision;
- Able to act as a point of contact for clients;
- Able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
In addition to the basic salary the successful candidate will be eligible for a monthly performance related bonus linked to your billing. If you have the relevant experience and abilities, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career by joining a forward thinking and expanding Law Firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Send your CV to email@example.com