- How Much Will My Claim For Compensation Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Cost?
- Why Claim Compensation For Head Trauma?
- What Kind Of Head Trauma Or Brain Injury Can I Claim Compensation For?
- How Long Will Making A Claim For Brain Trauma Compensation Take?
- How Much Compensation Will I Get For Head Trauma Or Brain Injury?
- How Much Time Do I Have To Make A Claim?
- More Information About The Kinds Of Head Trauma And Head Injuries
- When Can I Make Other Types of Personal Injury Claims?
- Why Should I Make a Personal Injury Compensation Claim?
- What Will Our Solicitors Need From You?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
- How Long Do I Have To Make A Personal Injury Claim?
- Does The Case Follows A No Win No Fee Claim Basis?
- Our Industry Leading Personal Injury Claims Solicitors:
- Make a Claim with Turner White Solicitors
Making a claim for serious injury compensation, sometimes known as catastrophic injury compensation, is free from financial risk with us. We use conditional fee agreements for most of our cases – you’ll probably know it by its common name, no win, no fee – which means you pay nothing upfront. So, we’ll assess your claim and advise you on the likelihood of it being a success for free with no obligation to you at all. In fact, you’ll only pay a fee if we win the case for you. If we lose, you pay nothing. In serious injury cases, we’re often able to claim our costs from the other side. Where this isn’t possible, we’ll warn you as soon as we know. if this happens, our costs may be up to 25% of the final settlement amount.
Serious Injury Compensation Claims
Why Claim Compensation For Serious Injury?
Our team of serious injury solicitors know how difficult catastrophic injuries can make both your life, and your family’s life. There may be expensive medical costs to cover, adaptations to you home to consider and ongoing care and respite care costs that need to be taken into account. And if the affected person is also the main breadwinner of the family, there are the everyday costs of family life, bills, food, council tax the like, to think about as well. Compensation is the legal way to ensure that costs like these are fairly covered. It’s about getting the financial support you and your family need to continue with your lives without having to worry about financial pressures.
Our team will help you make a claim for serious injury compensation, so you can start on the path to recovery. And the first step on that path is to make sure you have no costs upfront.
What Kind Of Serious Injuries Can I Claim For?
You’ll be able to make a claim for any serious injury that was the fault of another person. So, if your loved one was knocked off his bike and suffered a catastrophic head injury, you’ll be eligible to make a claim on their behalf. If you were involved in an accident at work and ended up losing a limb, you would be eligible for compensation.
How Long Do I Have To Make A Serious Injury Compensation Claim?
You should always start your claim for catastrophic injuries as soon as you can. This helps you as, hopefully, the quicker you make the claim the more likely you are to have all the details fresh in your mind, and the paperwork needed close to hand. And it helps us too, because the quicker we get started the quicker we can get on with fighting your case and getting you the financial assistance you need to move forward with your life.
For a free consultation about a Serious Injury Compensation claim, call our No Win No Fee Serious Injury solicitors on Freephone 01772 25 22 22 or start your claim online and we will call you.
When you contact us, you don't have to start your Serious Injury claim for compensation process immediately. Therefore, if you're unsure whether you're ready to step on the first stages of your compensation claim, or whether your accident was caused because of someone else's fault, Turner White Solicitors can provide you the necessary guidance and suggestion you need to establish your claim and know that we will not force you to start a claim.