RTA Senior Litigation Solicitor
Turner White Solicitors are a successful niche Legal Practice with our head office based in Preston offering a range of legal services to our clients. Due to continued growth we are seeking an experienced RTA Litigation Solicitor to join our expanding team as Manager of Litigation.
- Minimum 3 years PQE Solicitor
- Experience in handling/running litigated case load of Fast Track and Multi Track Personal Injury Claims
- Minimum 1-year management/team leader experience
Experienced litigator required to manage the litigation team.
Candidates must have at least 4 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills and desired competencies within Personal Injury Litigation. This opportunity offers excellent potential for career progression for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Manage a team of Litigators handling primarily Fast Track RTA litigated matters including:
- Monitoring the caseload/workload of team members distributing files or tasks and dealing with capacity planning
- Creating and managing case plan
- Maximising the personal development of team members and identifying training needs ensuring that post training evaluation takes place
- Providing an ‘environment’ where team members feel motivated
- Continuously improving the quality of work in the team, conducting audits as required by administrative policies and procedures, giving feedback to team members and drafting and implementing improvement plans
- Monitoring weekly and monthly financial management information of the team and team members and managing performance of team members against Key Performance Indicators
- Preparing for and conducting Team Meetings, including disseminating information from Team Leader or Departmental Meetings.
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
- Highly competitive salary – negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Permanent, full time position
- Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org