Litigation Executive – Housing Disrepair
The role of the Paralegal will be to assist fee earners within the Housing team, who specialise in disrepair. You must have the ability to run a caseload from start to finish and you will have proven knowledge of Housing Disrepair claims, and Tenancy agreements. You will have excellent communication skills, in person, on the telephone and in writing and organisational skills to a very high standard. You will be committed and self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
In addition you will possess the following abilities:
- Able to use a case management system, ideally Proclaim;
- Able to use MS Word and MS Outlook;
- Able to work to a high standard of accuracy;
- Able to manage time and work efficiently;
- Able to handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision;
- Ability to work towards a monthly target;
- Able to act as a point of contact for clients;
- Able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.