Immigration Solicitor – Head of Department
Turner and White now have an exciting opportunity within our well-established Immigration Team. We are seeking an experienced Immigration Solicitor to help run, and continue to grow, an existing team. The post is ideal for an experienced Solicitor seeking a new challenge within a dynamic and rapidly growing company that has built a reputation for providing exceptional immigration advice and services. You would be joining a team that has been rated as one of the three best Immigration Solicitors in Preston for 2 years running (2017 and 2018) on Three Best Rated.
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- An existing client base, which will be easily transferable to Turner and White Solicitors (Desirable);
- Previous experience of managing a small team of fee-earners (Desirable);
- Deliver Highest Level of Service to all Clients (Essential);
- Multilingual (Desirable);
- Good Legal Writing and Drafting Skills / IT And Microsoft Office Literate (Essential).
- To deal with your own caseload, and provide supervision as and when required;
- To build upon our existing client base and help to develop the department;
- To meet potential clients during initial consultations and bringing them on board;
- Continually monitoring and recommending improvements in processes;
- Providing a first point of contact for existing and potential clients;
- Help to ensure smooth running of the immigration department, and their performance against targets;
- Providing correct immigration advice to clients, and dealing with enquiries from within the firm;
- Carrying out a wide variety of immigration work, including but not limited to:
- Bail and deportation;
- Judicial reviews;
- Asylum applications excluding legal aid;
- Spousal applications;
- Entrepreneur application (Tier 1).
- Review casework and files.
Send your CV to email@example.com